To be eligible for membership an applicant must:
- be interested in attending Fountain House, as membership is
- have a primary presenting problem associated with severe and
persistent mental illness.
- be able to get to Fountain House.
- not pose a threat to our community.
- be at least 18 years of age.
"The Clubhouse has control over its acceptance of new members"
- Standard #2, International Standards for Clubhouse Programs,
Fountain House does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.